______Wing Of Tears_______

Friday, August 10, 2012

\\*Patience*//

Being patient doesn't mean you can take advantage of me. What's the point of telling me that you want to study overnight and didn't tell me what time are we going and enjoy your time outside. Made me wait for 3 hours and end up telling me that the overnight studying is off. I am sick and tired of all this waiting. It's not the first time that this has happened. Telling me to go down and study on my own first and will join me later and you end up watching TV at home and not coming down. These just showed me how insignificant I am to you. This also portrayed that you are not someone whom people can trust. Utterly disappointed.

Teared On|8:05 AM|

Who I Am__________

Name: Bdae: <6 September 1994> Nicks: Skool: Contact:

What I Adore________

Food:
Drinks:
Pastimes: People:

What I Hate_________

People: Things: Food:

Music's Playing_____

Artist:
Song:

My Past Thoughts___

June 2012

July 2012

August 2012

The Chats______


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com Them__________

|Links| Links| Links| Links|
|Links| Links| Links| Links|
|Links| Links| Links| Links|
|Links| Links| Links| Links|

Layout By_____

|Ev0nE's Place Of Authority|
|Ev0nE's World Of Sadness|
|Blogskins|
|Blogger|