______Wing Of Tears_______

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

\\*Have i made the wrong choice?*//

With the date of the exams creeping closer, it just made me think about if i am ready for this. Have i made a wrong decision 2 years ago? Why did I even choose a path where i am not confident in doing well. Maybe at that time, i think that things are gonna be as straight forward as what i experienced in secondary school back then. Until i came to a JC and been through several examinations, then i realized that things aren't as easy as it seemed. Failing tests, having not enough sleep seems to be quite common in my everyday life. If i were to choose to go to Poly, will things be any much easier? Will i be happier??

Teared On|6:48 AM|

Who I Am__________

Name: Bdae: <6 September 1994> Nicks: Skool: Contact:

What I Adore________

Food:
Drinks:
Pastimes: People:

What I Hate_________

People: Things: Food:

Music's Playing_____

Artist:
Song:

My Past Thoughts___

June 2012

July 2012

August 2012

The Chats______


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com Them__________

|Links| Links| Links| Links|
|Links| Links| Links| Links|
|Links| Links| Links| Links|
|Links| Links| Links| Links|

Layout By_____

|Ev0nE's Place Of Authority|
|Ev0nE's World Of Sadness|
|Blogskins|
|Blogger|